Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Draw The World Together

Hey all!
I just wanted to draw (no pun intended) your attention to the Draw The World Together charity sketch auction currently going down over HERE

All proceeds raised from the auction go to aid the work of the children's charity, EveryChild
and their work to help street children in Bangalore, India so get purchasing!

There are a couple of drawings I did for them back at the Bristol Comic Expo up for sale, one of the Hulk and one of One Piece's Monkey D Luffy, let's make sure they go for a good price!




Both are on the reverse of headed hotel paper as that was all that was to hand on the day, nonetheless I think they came out pretty cool and I hope they find good homes. There are pieces by many other artists I might add, so if you don't like the look of mine there may be others there that you love!
Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment