Friday, September 10, 2010

Ramona

Heyy! Here's a real rough and ready lunch-break sketch of Ramona from Scott Pilgrim, I've not seen the movie yet but I loved the comic, check it out if you haven't already! And if you have? Check it out again! Then get on the PSN and download the game- it's heavy!

I'll try to do a tighter version sometime as I was quite happy with this sketch.

Cheers for looking and by the way, BIG thanks to everybody who's commented on any of my posts in the past. Seeing as there's no way to directly reply to comments in a way that will notify the original author I tend not to respond much as I assume people won't bother manually checking back. I really appreciate all the comments you guys have left though, thanks a million!

More soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I do check back sometimes... I hope we can get back in touch sometime man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tom! Yeah, definitely man! Have you still got my email addy?

    ReplyDelete